- Favorite Season: Fall (Changed from Summer)
- Beloved color(s): Olive Green and Poppy Red
- Favorite Style: 1960’s Vintage
- Least Favorite Style: Futuristic ( I’m growing more found of it)
- Film Genre to avoid: Horror
- Film Genre of choice: Drama
- Favorite Book of the Bible: Ecclesiastes
- Toys I’ll never throw out: Mini Puffalump Rabbit (Maggie is much more delicate than the real Puffalump)
- Print or Cursive: Cursive
- Childhood favorite films that grew with me: Arachnophobia, Toy Story, Father of the Bride
- Most hated films as a child: Independence day (no to Aliens…but yes to Spiders…what?)
- Favorite Genre of book: Fantasy/ Fiction
- Dogs or Cats: Dogs
- Last movie I watched?
Crazy Rich Asians
- What is the farthest I have been from home?
France…Does Africa count if it’s my home as well?
- Paperback or Kindle?
Arrrrgh!!!! I hate Kindle and I-phone too.
- Favorite country to research: Like reading about them all
- Favorite movie: Say Anything
- Favorite talk show: The Graham Norton Show
- Top pick for a conversation: Family