I decided to make this page a list, I think that will be the most effective way of getting at the heart of about me. Never fear a person is made up of constantly growing likes and dislikes so I’ll try to keep it not boring.
- Favorite Season: Summer
- Beloved color(s): Olive Green and Poppy Red
- Favorite Style: 1940’s Vintage
- Least Favorite Style: Futuristic
- Film Genre to avoid: Horror
- Film Genre of choice: I am very keen on many genres and wouldn’t dream of limiting myself to one favorite
- Favorite Book of the Bible: Ecclesiastes (Luke used to be a runner up but I’d trade him for Joel)
- Most dreaded book of the Bible: Numbers, I don’t know if I’ll ever finish reading it
- Toys I’ll never throw out: Mini Puffalump Rabbit and Mini Troll ( sorry Miss Daaé (Zubbs) I do love Alexie but…)
- Print or Cursive: I wouldn’t be able to write if there were no cursive
- Childhood favorite films that Grow with me: Arachnophobia, Toy Story, Father of the Bride
- Most hated films as a child: Independence day (no to Aliens…but yes to Spiders…what?), Man in the Iron Mask, Enemy Mine (I sense a theme)
- Favorite Genre of book: Fantasy…not Sci-fi they’re different
- Favorite non-pet animals: Horses and Turtles (so you can have them as pets…I wouldn’t)
- Top choice pet: Dogs
- Inedible spices: Dills Seeds and cloves
- Least favorite color to wear: Lemon Yellow
- If I was somebody else would I be friends with me?
- Last movie I watched?
Frozen ( I’ll have to change this one in…oh I think it’s different already)
- What is the farthest I have been from home?
Umm… France…Does Africa count if it’s my home as well?
- Paperback or Kindle?
Arrrrgh!!!! I hate Kindle and I-phone too.
- Favorite country to research:
Argentina or maybe Cuba
- Favorite movie: Say Anything
- Favorite talk show: The Graham Norton Show
- Top pick for a conversation: Other people’s childhoods
Well I don’t want to be boring so I think I’ll leave it at that. Maybe I’ll come back here later and change it. You know there is a point in ever lists life where it becomes redundant or should be made such. Besides I haven’t even dug into my idiosyncrasies.